The last few months have seen a range of unexpected challenges: enforced salary reductions, hour reductions, furloughs and role redundancies. Juggling work and home schooling for some and loneliness for others.
It has also seen some positive side effects: no longer sitting on the motorway or squashed in a packed tube/train carriage twice a day, clearer skies and the normalisation of video calls to work with colleagues remotely and realising that this is not just doable, but really productive.
A lot of people have said to me that it has made them think differently about what is important. They don’t want to return to how life was. They are excited for the ‘new normal’ and whatever that brings. They have been thinking about doing something different.
Others are missing work and want to get stuck back in and would love a new professional chapter in the corporate world.
Many are drained. They have been keeping balls in the air for so long, or have Zoom overload. They want to reconnect with what energises them.
Wherever you are at, now may be a good time to invest some time in reassessing your priorities and refocusing, in order to plan how to achieve success.
During July I am running the Career Reassess, Refocus & Readiness Programme to help you do just that, and get ready to go and get what you want – whether it is a new role, a career change or something completely different.
- Starting at £199 / S$349, the month long programme includes:
- Weekly Facebook Live sessions with interactive Q&A
- Weekly coaching exercises designed to help you identify what is important to you next
- One year’s membership of the private C3R Facebook support community
- If you are able to invest more, you can opt for one of the coaching packages which include additional one to one video coaching sessions and a generous discount on my executive coaching rate (starting at £449 / S$799).
- To register your interest in the programme simply complete the contact form and I will be in touch with more details.
Scholarship opportunity for the Career Reassess, Refocus & Readiness Programme
I am offering one individual the chance to join the programme on a scholarship, free of charge, because I understand not everyone is able to invest right now.
To apply for the scholarship place please join The Recruitment Coach Facebook group and head for the competition post which has details of how to apply.
The programme starts 1st July and runs for the full month.
Everyone is welcome in the Facebook Group which is a wonderful supportive group of positive people considering what’s next. You are warmly invited!
Scholarship Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- One free place on the Career Reassess, Refocus & Readiness Programme running in July 2020 is on offer worth £199 / S$349. There is no cash alternative.
- The giveaway is open to anyone who wishes to enter and who can access the group and sessions on Facebook.
- To enter, join the Facebook Group and comment on the competition post or send a direct message stating why you would benefit from the scholarship place on the programme.
- The winner will be selected by me based on who I think will gain most value from the programme. My decision is final. The winner will be contacted on Monday 29th
- The giveaway is not endorsed by any of the platforms I may share my blog on such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.