Supporting individuals in your organisation to identify what is important to them in their career and accelerating their achievement of it. This may be about upward progression or developing in other ways to ensure retention for the organisation and career success and enjoyment for the individual.
Delivered by Ellie and one or more of her associate team, this modular programme can be run in a range of formats and is particularly relevant for Employee Resource groups such as Women in Leadership, Returning Parents and other experienced hires who would benefit from this investment.
- Understanding their energising strengths and their work highlights and greatest achievements to date
- Discovering what is important to them in their future career and their next step and articulating a career vision and goals
- Getting comfortable increasing their visibility and talking about their work successes and aspirations
- Practical elements to support them get achieve their goals through:
* Elevator Pitch – maximising their initial impact
* LinkedIn – writing a great profile and using it to achieve results
* Networking – building relationships and harnessing them
* Interviewing – preparing and practice interviews
The programme can be supported with one-to-one coaching sessions
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss organisation packages and prices.