Supporting your graduates, interns, or other individuals at the start of their career to learn vital elements of managing their professional life and quickly adding value to the organisation.
5 sessions either in group webinars or one-to-one coaching covering key topics, supported by coaching exercises and training videos:
- Understanding and harnessing their strengths and managing the impact of their weaknesses
- How to network, build relationships and increase their exposure for the right reasons including contributing to more than their ‘day job’
- Presenting themselves well, both in person and online
- Proactively identifying their career goals and planning for their next role internally
- Preparing for an internal job opportunity including CV and interview skills
One-to-one coaching in person (5×90 mins) or online (5×1 hour), or group webinars (5×2 hours).
Please contact me on email@example.com to discuss organisation packages and prices.
“We received amazing feedback from the Graduates. Ellie has given new insights and they feel more confident as they work towards the next step of their career” AT